Ayurvedic Massage Barnet
Ayurvedic massage is a sheer pleasure of a deeply relaxing indulgent body massage. Ayurvedic massage is one key part of ayurvedic therapy that results in a profound art of balancing the body and mind through mindful awareness and touch by the therapist.
The calm approach and the relaxed state during massage can improve disturbed sleeping patterns and provides a general sense of wellbeing and opposes the effects of everyday stress and strains on the body and mind.
The difference to a classical or sport massage is the choreographed soft and rhythmic strokes with light touch and the massage include head, face, body, hands and feet. The oil and massage room are heated to ensure you feel warm and secure. All of this in combination helps to enhance skin tone, detoxifies and revitalizes the entire body and induces deep relaxation.
THE POWERFUL BENEFITS OF AYURVEDIC MASSAGE:
• Strengthens the immune system
• Nourishes the body tissues
• Benefits sleep patterns
• Softens & soothes the skin
• Increases blood & lymphatic circulation (if swollen limbs or cold hands and feet)
• Calms the nerves (if high stress level)
• Relieves pain and physical stress
• Cleanses & revitalizes the body
• Lubricates the joints
• Stimulates the internal organs
- 60min £60
- 90min £80
- £5.00 OFF WEDNESDAYS & SUNDAYS
- £10.00 OFF 5TH TREATMENT & £20.00 OFF 10TH TREATMENT